Noel & Edmundo are getting married!
Noel & Edmundo are getting married in sunny Cancun, Mexico! They invite you to join them as they celebrate their marriage on the beach. Dance the night away with your friends and family under the stars with sand between your toes!
Dreams Natura Resort & Spa - Mexico
Family Adventures Await at Dreams Natura Resort & Spa. Inspired by the surrounding Mayan jungle, the all-new Dreams Natura Resort & Spa in beautiful Riviera Cancun offers a unique Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Facing the Caribbean Sea on a white sand beach, the 553-room resort is a short 10-mile drive from the Cancun International Airport. Enjoy modern design and luxury accommodations infused with elements of nature. Rest and relax at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® - designed to look like the region's remarkable cenotes, play at the water park or enjoy the infinity pool.
At Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room* and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes and gratuities
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
Dreams Natura now offers small dog friendly accommodations and other extras, in select room categories, so you don’t have to leave your four-legged friend behind.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Standard Room Amenities
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- 1 King-size bed or 2 double beds
- Coffee/tea maker (coffee refreshed at check-in and upon request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Smart Cable TV
- Spacious bathroom with vanity and shower
- Alarm clock radio with capability to connect several electronic devices
- Iron and ironing board
- Private balcony or terrace
- In-room mini-bar (refreshed daily)
- Electronic room safe
- Electronic key door locks
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in room and throughout the property
- Daily maid service
- All King Bed Suites also have a sofa bed
Junior Suite Tropical View: King-size bed or two double beds. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished balcony or terrace. Tropical view. 533 ft.2/52 m.2 Up to 4 guests with a maximum of 3 adults
Junior Suite Ocean View: King-size bed or two double beds. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished balcony or terrace. Ocean view. 533 ft.2/52 m.2. Up to 4 guests with a maximum of 3 adults
Junior Suite Swim Out: King-size bed or two double beds. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished terrace with direct access to a pool. Tropical view. 533 ft.2/52 m.2. Up to 2 guests with a maximum of 2 adults
Family Junior Suite Ocean View: 1 King bed & 2 double beds. 1066 ft.2 / 104 m.2. Separate living area. Marble bathroom with shower. Private balcony with Ocean view. Up to 6 guests with a maximum of 5 adults
Preferred Club Amenities
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Access to private Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow menu available upon request
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar service (refreshed daily)
- Complimentary business center in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Daily maid and turn down service
- Both rain shower and telephone shower heads
- Bluetooth connected speakers in the bathroom
- 25 min. back massage in a shiatsu chair at Dreams Spa by Pevonia (One per person per stay (maximum for 2 guests, 16 years and older)
- Additional 25% discount on spa treatments (Not combinable with any other promotions or offers)
- Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
Preferred Club Junior Suite Partial Ocean View: King-size bed. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished balcony or terrace. Partial ocean view. 533 ft.2/52 m.2 Up to 3 guests with a maximum of 2 adults
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front: King-size bed or two double beds. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished balcony or terrace. Ocean front. 533 ft.2/52 m.2. Up to 4 guests with a maximum of 3 adults
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out: King-size bed or two double beds. Spacious bathroom. Private, furnished terrace with direct access to a pool. Tropical view. 533 ft.2/52 m.2. Up to 4 guests with a maximum of 2 adults
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View: 1 King bed. 934 ft.2/ 86 m.2. Separate dining and living area with large sofa. Private furnished balcony with whirlpool and a beautiful ocean view. Up to 4 guests with a maximum of 3 adults.
Now that you've seen the room categories Noel & Edmundo have chosen for their wedding room block, I'm sure you're wondering, "What about the price?"
We've got you covered! We secured discounted rates that are guaranteed for your stay! Available dates of stay are July 11-18, 2024. Additional nights can be added upon request. We have a limited number of rooms for the night of July 11 and July 17, 2024, and they are first come, first served.
Room rates in Noel & Edmundo's room block are as follows, please note they are PER PERSON, PER NIGHT:
*Adult rates include anyone age 13 or older at the time of travel.
Adding Additional Nights
Noel & Edmundo have held space at the resort from July 11-18, 2024. If you'd like to add additional nights outside of those dates, please let us know when you fill out the reservation request form. We have to check with the resort to confirm availbility.
Adding Nights/Guests Upon Arrival
As soon as the first guests from the group arrive, we cannot make any changes including adding extra nights or additional guests. If you decide to extend your stay or bring an extra guest, you will have to speak to the front desk to confirm availability. The contracted rates will not apply, and you will have to pay the current room rate, whatever it is at the time.
Optional Activities for Your Trip
It's not everyday you get to head to Mexico for a wedding!
If you'd like to add additional experiences, like a cenote tour, deep-sea fishing, a tour of Chitchen Itza, or even swimming with the dolphins, we've got you covered.
Our tour partner has been serving travelers since 1981 and know their way around Riviera Maya. Interested in adding even more fun to your trip? Check out this link to review tours, upgraded transfers and more.
Deposit & Payment Requirements
There is a $200.00 non-refundable deposit per room to secure your reservation. This must be paid no later than January 31, 2024.
A deposit of 30% of your total reservation is due no later than February 1, 2024. Failure to pay this deposit will result in cancelation of your reservation.
Final Balance is due no later than March 1, 2024.
Change and cancelation policies will be on your invoice to review.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Since the hotel is not located in the United States, the property is not required to be compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. The hotel has a limited number of accessible rooms. These rooms are first-come, first-serve, so it's important to request your reservation right away if you need an accessible room.
Public areas and restaurants are wheelchair accessible, just not wheelchair friendly. If you need to rent any equipment such as a wheelchair, oxygen tank, or scooter, you can rent via Playa Mobility. Click here for their website.
-Very Important - Please Read-
Reservation Cancelation Policy
If you cancel your reservation before January 10, 2024, you are only responsible for a $100.00 per person cancelation fee. However, you can reduce the number of nights on your reservation up until this date without incurring a cancelation fee.
If you cancel your reservation between January 10, 2024 and February 29, 2024, you will be responsible for 30% of your reservation total. Also, if you reduce the number of nights on your reservation between these dates, you are responsible for 50% of the nights reduced. If you have travel insurance you can file a claim to get a refund based on their terms.
If you cancel your reservation or reduce the number of nights on your reservations on or after March 1, 2024, you are responsible for 100% of your reservation total. If you have travel insurance you can file a claim to get ar refund based on their terms.
Additionally, the resort will not allow the following modifications after March 1, 2024:
- Downgrading a room category
- Decreasing the number of nights on your reservation
- Removing a guest from your reservation (reducing the occupancy of your room)
This resort will not allow any changes, including name changes, to your reservation after May 31, 2024.
What can you do with your reservation between March 1, 2024 and May 31, 2024?
- Upgrade your room category, if an upgraded room category is available
- Add extra nights, if additional nights are available
- Add an additional guest or make a name change
The resort will not provide a travel or credit voucher is you arrive after your scheduled date, check out early, or do not travel on the dates selected on your reservation for any reason.
Hidden Gem Travel/Have Ring, Will Travel are not agents of the resort and have no control over the refund policies and other rules mandated by the Resort.
If you do not purchase travel insurance and have to cancel your reservation you may still have to pay a partial penalty up to the full amount of the reservation plus the $100.00 per person cancelation fee.
If you purchased a travel insurance policy and have to cancel you will be refunded by the travel insurance company according to the travel insurance guidelines minus the non-refundable premium paid to the travel insurance company, but you are still responsible for the $100.00 per person cancelation fee.
Once a reservation is booked there is a $100.00 per person cancelation fee with no regard to the reason for the cancelation. The cancelation fee applies to cancelations that result in a re-booking.
To be considered part of Noel & Edmundo's wedding group, you must book through this group room block and not through any other method (even directly with the resort). We offer group rates and have secured a room block to make this as easy as possible. To participate in the wedding weekend events, you must stay at Dreams Natura as part of this group.
If you stay at a different hotel/resort other than Dreams Natura you will be considered a Non-Guest and will be charged additional fees. Guests 18 years old and older are required to present an official ID to access the resort. These guests are welcome to arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and must be off the premises 30 minutes after the last event of the day.
Room Reservation FAQs
Room Reservation FAQs
- Do I need to make dinner reservations? Dreams Riviera Cancun does not require dinner reservations, though at some of the more popular restaurants, you may have to wait to be seated at dinner.
- Can I use a different credit card to make a payment? Aboslutely! You can fill out our payment form any time to update your payment information.
- Can my roommate(s) pay for their portion of the room on a separate card or does it all have to be on one card? Yes, your roommate(s) can pay with their own card. Please make a note in the "Comments" box on the form, and tell us who else will be paying. You can then submit their credit card information through this form.
- Can I make additional payments before the final payment date? Yes, you can! We send a monthly statement with your current balance and a payment link to optionally submit additional payments.
- I submitted my reservation but didn't immediately receive an invoice approval. All reservation requests are processed manually by our travel agency. When you fill out a reservation form or a payment form, you do not automatically have a room or payment automatically applied. We typically send your invoice approval and receipts within 1 business day. However, if payment is submitted outside of normal business hours or over the weekend, it can take a day or two to process. Charges to your card can take up to 3-5 business days to clear on your credit card statements.
- Can I add someone else to my room after I make my reservation? Yes. Just send us an email with the guest's legal name as it appears on their passport, date of birth and their email address. Once we have this information we can make the adjustment for you. If you're just switching names on a reservation, the $100.00 per person cancelation fee will not be charged to the guest being removed from the reservation.
- I can't make it to the wedding, what do I do now? We're sorry you can't make it, but we understand things happen. Please send an email with the request to cancel your reservation. We'll send a cancelation form you'll need to fill out, and a payment link for the $100.00 per person cancelation fee. Once the form is submitted and the fee is paid, we will cancel your reservation.
If you purchased travel insurance and have to cancel you will be refunded the amount according to the travel insurance policy guidelines minus the cost of the insurance premium.
If you did not purchase the travel insurance, you may still be responsible for additional fees above and beyond the $100.00 per person cancelation fee which could possibly be the full cost of your reservation.
- I don't see way to RSVP on this website. How do I do this? Booking your room is considered your RSVP!
- Will everyone in our group have rooms next to each other? While we always request this, we cannot guarantee all guests will be next to each other. This is dependent on the room categories booked, as rooms are in different parts of the resort.
- Can I request a room next to someone else? Yes, you can always request to be next to another guest, though requests cannot be guaranteed. We have found there's a higher chance if you both make the same request and book the same room category.
- Does the transportation company have car seats available? The transportation company does not provide car seats. If you need a car seat for your child, you should bring your own.
**If you have any questions about the travel insurance please call Travel Insured at 1-800-243-3174. We (Have Ring, Will Travel) are not a licensed insurance company and cannot legally answer any insurance-related questions.**
Not purchasing travel protection could result in the loss of you travel money and/or require more money to correct the situation. Without protection, there is no way to recoup any costs, losses or expenses incurred and the price of Travel Protection is NOT included in the price of room selections and is non-refundable once purchased.
Having travel protection is definitely important and we recommend it for everyone. However, the choice to have travel protection is solely up to you, and you are welcome to purchase through any company you like.
When you click the link, you will need to answer a few questions about your trip, and you'll be redirected to a page with their policy plans and pricing.
The website offers plans like the "Worldwide Trip Protector" plan with optional add-ons like CFAR (Cancel for Any Reason), Optional Bed Rest to cover any quarantine expenses, more. Travel Insured is the company we personally use and we highly recommend them for travel insurance needs.
If you want the CFAR (Cancel for Any Reason) benefit you will have to add it to the policy and you must purchase insurance no later than 21 days after you make your initial payment. CFAR is not available to NY residents.
The basic "Worldwide Trip Protector" plan which does not include CFAR can be purchased at any time, including more than 21 days after your first payment, but it will not cover the Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion Waiver or the Bankruptcy/Default of an airline, cruise line, tour operator or any other travel vendors. However, you can still cancel for a covered reason and potentially receive up to 100% in refunds as long as its a covered reason.
Depending on the reason for canceling, travel insurance will cover 75-100% of your trip cancelation and many other things like medical services, trip delay, lost luggage and more.
We strongly suggest you call and verify which policy will be best for your travel needs. You can reach an insurance agent at 1-800-243-3174.
It's very important to consider adding travel protection to your trip. Since this is a special contracted room block, there are penalties associated with canceling should anything come up (which happens: job change, pregnancy, life in general).
For the best travel experience, we have put together Group Non-stop Roundtrip Transfers, which are optional to add to your package provided by Mayaland Puerto Morelos. Pricing is $48.75 per person.
For a completely private experience, you can opt for a private transfer service through VM Travel Services, which is $110 USD per couple. Please contact Sara, our travel agent, directly about these private transfers!
Ready to book your room? Steps are as follows:
– Click the "BOOK YOUR ROOM" button on this page
– Choose your Room Category and complete the form for all travelers in your room.
– Add any special requests: King bed, ground floor, etc. You can also add your preferred dates of stay.
Once you submit your information, Sara will email a customized invoice approval and hold your requested room. Deposits must be made within 48 hours of receiving your invoice.
Ready to Book? Click here to book now!