Adam & Haley's Wedding
Adam & Haley are getting married in Cabo!
They're very excited to have you join them for their wedding celebration in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Their ceremony will take place on June 2, 2023, and they would love for you to spend a well-deserved week with them at beautiful Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa.
Check out more information below, and when you're ready to book, click the "Book Now" link at the bottom of this group page.
If you have any questions before booking, you're welcome to reach out to me - I'm here to help!
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
- Four restaurants and four bars on property
- 23 restaurants and 12 bars at sister resorts (Sunset Beach, Los Cabos and Rosé) and at Quivira Clubhouse
- Complimentary shuttle service and access to sister resorts
- Complimentary WIFI
- Award-winning Armonia Spa
- Oceanfront Fitness Center
- Tennis courts
- Gourmet a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Premium-brand cocktails and specialty beverages
- Wine tasting seminars with an award-winning sommelier
- Mixology and tequila tastings
- Daily activities, including beach yoga and power walks
- Beachfront swimming pools
- Pool & beach enhanced butler service
- Beach lounge
- Beach beds ($)
- Private romantic dinner on the beach ($)
- Beach yoga
- Dance lessons
- Wine tasting seminars
- Tequila tastings.
- Stake your claim to a beach bed and while away the day on our sun-kissed shores
- Savor 24-hour private, in-room dining featuring a wide assortment of organic food and premium-brand cocktails
- Head to the Spa for a Royal Mexican Lime Deep Body Scrub or one of our other soothing and restorative treatments
- Complimentary WIFI
- Private balcony or patio
- Housekeeping and turn-down service
- Cable/satellite TV with premium channels and pay movies
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Mini bar (restocked daily)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room electronic safe
- Complimentary telephone calls to the United States, Mexico & Canada (for suite guests)
- Personal butler service (in suites)
- In-room massage (fee)
- Roundtrip Transfers
Deposit & Payment Requirements
First deposit of $50.00 per person on your reservation is due by October 25, 2022.
Second deposit of $300.00 per person on your reservation is due by January 5, 2023.
Final Payment for your stay is due no later than March 12, 2023.
Should you decide to cancel after October 25, 2022, all deposits will be forfeited. Cancellations between January 5 and March 12, 2023 will result in a $100.00 penalty + 1 night hotel stay. Cancellations after March 12, 2023 are 100% non-refundable.
Travel Insurance & Protection
We also highly recommend travel insurance for your stay. There is a special Group Travel Protection Plan that can be added to your reservation at the time of deposit. General information for policies can be found in the attached document. The Group Travel Protection Plans for this group start at $89.00 per person.
If you have any questions at all about the information in this quote, please let me know. You can email me directly at [email protected]. If you do not have any questions and you are ready to book, please click the Book Now button below to fill out your registration form so I can get started on the process of booking your trip for their wedding.
When filling out the registration form, make sure you are entering names as they appear on your passport. The names on your passports must match your airline tickets exactly. Passports must be valid for 6 months after travel.
Once I receive your registration form, I will put your room on hold and send you an invoice that will require your approval. As soon as you have approved the invoice, I will place a deposit on your trip and get your trip booked.
I look forward to working with you in planning this exciting vacation! Please let me know if you have any questions.